- Only one application's period for both terms: 15/2 to DEADLINE 24/03 to apply for the next Academic Year
- Your application could be refused or cancelled according to the COVID situation.
- Is not possible to apply for our Master, second year out of 2 (code: Master 702). You need to apply in Bachelor (one of the three years or Master, first year, out of 2).
- Priority will be given to the applicants applying for a Full Academic Year
- Application has to submitted only through the EASY System
ERASMUS CODE : B BRUXEL 07
Erasmus website to prepare your application:
The applications missing a document required will not be proceeded.
For details about documents and recordings, please read our erasmus webiste.
(Bachelor is divided in three "BLOC", Master is divided in two "BLOC"
First Semester : 14/09 to 31/01 (exams : January)
Second Semester : 01/02 to 30/06 (exams : end of May and June)
The L.A. is not required before acceptance. Once accepted, the L.A. has to be sent and signed by 15th june at the latest.
Link for helping you in the L.A. :
Course catalogue and available programmes : click here
List of Professors (Faculty) : click here
Erasmus Website and Documents required : click here