- Only one application's period for both terms: 15/2 to DEADLINE 22/03 to apply for the next Academic Year
- Your application could be refused or cancelled according to the COVID situation.
- Is not possible to apply for our Master, second year out of 2 (code: Master 702). You need to apply in Bachelor (one of the three years or Master, first year, out of 2).
- Priority will be given to the applicants applying for a Full Academic Year*
- Application has to submitted only through the EASY System
ERASMUS CODE : B BRUXEL 07
*Due to the high number of applicants, we can't accept all the applications accepted in our different Departments (lack of HR, courses not available for one Semester, no agreements between the both Institutions, application of a ranking for applicants). Therefore, the applicants accepted will be notified to change their application into a full academic year in order to be prioritized. Professors of our departments are not authorized to accept definitely an applicant without the confirmation of our International Office. If you can apply only for one Semester be aware that your application might be refused at the end of the procedure. __________________________________________________________
The applications missing a document required will not be proceeded.
For details about documents and recordings, please read our erasmus webiste.
(Bachelor is divided in three "BLOC", Master is divided in two "BLOC"
First Semester : 14/09 to 31/01 (exams : January)
Second Semester : 01/02 to 30/06 (exams : end of May and June)
The L.A. is not required before acceptance. Once accepted, the L.A. has to be sent and signed by 15th june at the latest.
Link for helping you in the L.A. :
Course catalogue and available programmes : click here
List of Professors (Faculty) : click here
Erasmus Website and Documents required : erasmusconservatoire.be