Application: exclusively via EASY
- Deadline for coming winter term: 1. April
- Deadline for summer term: 1. December
Current semester course list: https://www.hfmt-hamburg.de/studieren/vorlesungsverzeichnis
- is based on available study places for the chosen programme and the level of audition performance recordings uploaded in EASY.
- All applications will be individually reviewed, together with the degree applications.
- The decision can therefore take up to 2 months depending on the number of applications.
winter term: 1.10. – 31.3. (lecture free period starts mid March)
summer term: 1.4. – 30.9. (lecture free period starts mid july)
- Semester Contribution: 331,90€/semester. A public transport ticket for the entire Hamburg Metropolitan Area is inculded
- Health Insurance: a health insurance plan accepted by German authorities is mandatory. For students not covered by an EHIC or AT/11 a german health insurance plan will cost about 100€/month
- General living expenses run at 400 - 600€/month
- Average cost for a shared room in a flat in the vicinity of HfMT is between 400 - 800€/month; a room in a student dormitory costs about 350€month.
- The HfMT runs no students dormitory of its own. It is however possible to apply to student dormitories we cooperate with
- We will provide the application forms once an exchange student is accepted